I really had super duper FUN on my 23rd birthday!
The best ever!
Met with a few friends and my dearest, Rini.
Thanks a lot for the lovely and thoughtful gift.
I love your Bouquet of choco truffles!
Thumbs up.
Ren..I'm waiting for mine.
hahaha...7th kan?
HEHEHE>>>Just joking...
And not forgetting my cousins and aunty.
Thanks for the cake man.
I really appreciate it.
Here are some of the pics at Science Centre with Rini and Ren.





Thanks everyone for all your wishes and gifts.
I love you all....
and Rini..yeah.
Its hard to find a Virgo guy..hahah...
*hint hint*
Anyway, I can't wait to go to work tomorrow.
hahaha...for the first time ya.
Cause its Teacher's Day!!!
I have to prepare a big paper bag just in case..
hahaha...ni case tak tau malu.
And I'm off on Friday.
Yipee!
I have a hot date on Friday...right Rini?
Happy 23rd Birthday Zura!!